CitiStore have been working on a digital conversion project for a large accountancy practise based in Birmingham. The digital conversion will allow staff to access files from their server in the office or working remotely. The project will drive efficiency and provide better levels of customer service.
Once collected our scanning team prepared and digitised each file into fully searchable PDF files. Each file had a number of chapters so for ease of use these were bookmarked as per the physical file, allowing staff to navigate to the exact part of the file with a click of a mouse.
Each file was scanned using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, this allows the firm to search for any keyword, date or amount and pinpoint information rapidly.
CitiStore ensured that the job ran on time and to budget;
- Held a meeting to discuss and view the project files, abiding by social distancing guidelines
- Collated and boxed all files identified for scanning
- Collected by CitiStore contracted employees
- Used CitiStore owned Vehicles
- Prepared the documents on a page by page basis
- Scanned using industry leading software
- Over 50,000 pages scanned and indexed
- Converted from Physical Files to Searchable PDF
- Any documents required during the project were scanned back using encryption software
- Physical documents confidentially shredded after 60 days
If you have a digital conversion project please contact us today;